Thursday, November 27, 2008

Greetings. i am happy to present my first formal blog here.Nice to meet you (applause from here and there).

First of all, i would like to introduce- My cyber Name (Sergeant_roy).Many of my cyber friends call me either Sergeant Roy, Sergeant or Roy.


Sergeant Roy is a cyber name i used since 5 years ago when i opened my first email account- sergeant_roy@hotmail.com, and its my official email until now, and its the email for my facebook as well as friendster.

Why Sergeant? Guess that 2 simple pic will define everything ^^


















(Cert Above). Ahem - Squard leader Training -basicly, its a one week camping program where we were trained how to deliver command for marching by Royal Malaysian Police ^^ and a simple exam at the end of the camp enable us to be promoted as a Sergeant




(Cert Below)- Sarjan Tai Zee How. Thats explained everything isnt it?

what about
>Roy?
My granpa is a Catholic. I was told that his father is a Welsh and mom is an indian. ^^ wierd. Why dont i looks like a mix? coz he is not my biological grandpa

Guess what, he named me Roy on 28th Feb 1988. Thus consitutes- Sergeant Roy!

Nice to meet you, Salute!

No comments: