Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tears in Heaven that melted my heart, and your's soon

Today,i would like to share a song



A very touching song, accredited to both the lyric and melody as well as the harmony.

I present the choirboys. Please spare some times to listen
(please read the blog while listening to this touching music)


Tears in Heaven"was composed by Eric Clapton following the 1991 death of his four-year-old son, Conor, who fell from a 53rd-story window in his mother's friend's New York's condominium



Please read through the touching lyric

"
Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?





I must be strong
And carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand

If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?

I'll find my way
Through night and day,
'Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven.

Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Beyond the door,
There's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven.

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong

And carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven.
"


"Would you know my name, if i saw you in heaven". How piercing pain, the heart of a loving father , who wonders whether his son will ever know him when both of them ever have the chance to reconcile.


The words by the father,showed how much he wanted his son to appreciate his love, his affection, himself. How pain if you love a person who is no longer here with us.


All he wished, is that


young Conor knew that his father loves him from the deepest of his heart.





Rest in peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew about the story. dad told me. it's touch. wel..thx fer introduce the choirboys for me. is so.... awesome!! nice wan!!

哆啦A梦 said...

the song is very touching.the story,my teacher had told me this year,a very piercing story.

sergeant_Roy said...

Better appreciate our family members when they are still here..

Anonymous said...

Never knew there was a story like this behind this song. I guess we just take some people for granted huh?